I Spy A Wish
Where: Uftring Auto Mall,
500 Fairlane Dr., East Peoria
When: Saturday July 15th, 2017
Scavenger Hunt from 2-4pm
Party & Prizes 4-5pm
How: Registration $75.00
for a team of 2-6 people
Join us for I SPY A WISH a
Driving Scavenger Hunt. Participants use clues to find sponsored stops through the Peoria Area. Filled with fun and prizes. Your participation helps to raise money to help grant wishes through Make-A-Wish Illinois!
I Spy A Wish will be fun and filled with prizes. Teams meet Make-A-Wish kids along the way.
In the fourth year of the I Spy A Wish Team Adventure, our goal is to adopt the wishes of 4 area children by raising $24,000.
- 2-6 Participants per Vehicle
- Drivers Must be 18 Years
- This is an adventure not a race.
- Each registered vehicle/team will use clues to find sponsored stops in the Peoria area
- Meet Make-A-Wish kids along the way
TEAM I SPY (Optional)
How would you like to raise additional funds to grant a Wish for a child in the area? This option allows your team to customize your own website to send to your friends and family. The team with the most funds raised will win an additional prize. Sign your team up now!
For your team to be counted, you must use "ISpyAWish" as part of your team name.
LAST YEAR'S PRIZES!
- SIX $100 gift cards from Running Central
- TWO pair of sunglasses from Maui Jim
- Gift basket from CEFCU
- Tickets to Peoria River Front Museum
- THREE $500 tree certificates from Greenview Nursery
- Tickets to Monkey Joes
- $125 spa package from Skin Dimensions
- Oil change gift certificates from Beachler's
- Business cards from Graphic Express
- Cub's tickets
- Chiefs suite and $500 food from Gallagher Coyle
- Cabin rental (2 night) from Giant Goose Ranch
- Golf passes and cart rentals from Peoria Park District
- SEVEN Voyager II and Next Book Ares
- FOUR tickets to Peoria Zoo
- FOUR Pilot House Tickets to ANY Peoria Riverman Game
- XBox and $100 Gift Card from Intec Innovations
- 2 Tickest to Peoria Players Theatre
Make-A-Wish Illinois grants wishes to children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich their lives with hope, strength and joy. Since 1985, Make-A-Wish® Illinois has been granting the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich their lives with hope, strength and joy. The organization has granted more than 12,000 wishes and continues its mission to share the power of a wish® with special children across Illinois. For more information or to find out how you can help call contact us at 309.637.1659 or toll free at 1-800.978.9474 or visit www.wishes.org.
Your gift to the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Illinois is an important part of making wishes comes true for children with life-threatening medical conditions. The Foundation relies on individual, corporate and foundation gifts to support our wish-granting mission.
Specail thanks to our