Join us for I SPY A WISH a Driving Scavenger Hunt. Participants use clues to find sponsored stops through the Peoria Area. Filled with fun and prizes. Your participation helps to raise money to help grant wishes through Make-A-Wish Illinois! I Spy A Wish will be fun and filled with prizes. Teams meet Make-A-Wish kids along the way.
In the sixth year of the I Spy A Wish Team Adventure, our goal is to adopt the wishes of 4 area children by raising $24,000.
- 2-6 Participants per Vehicle
- Drivers Must be 18 Years
- This is an adventure not a race.
- Each registered vehicle/team will use clues to find sponsored stops in the Peoria area
- Meet Make-A-Wish kids along the way
TEAM I SPY (Optional)
How would you like to raise additional funds to grant a Wish for a child in the area? This option allows your team to customize your own website to send to your friends and family. The team with the most funds raised will win an additional prize. Sign your team up now!
For your team to be counted, you must use "ISpyAWish" as part of your team name.
This YEAR'S PRIZES!
- Sunglasses and a hat from Maui Jim
- Two rounds of golf w/cart from Metamora Fields
- Ten ride passes from Kartville
- $200 spa package from Skin Dimensions
- Three tree certificates from Greenview Nursery
- Gallagher's suite & food at a Peoria Chief's game
- Two tickets to Peoria Players Theatre
- CAT log Taiga cooler ($250 value) from Caterpillar
- Four Passes to Peoria Riverfront Museum
- 55" tv from Intech Innovations
- Overnight stay at Embassy Suites
- Two jump passes at Monkey Joe's
- Two 1 hour jump passes at Elevate
- Gift Certificate at Plank Pilates Studio
- Gift Certificate at The Fish Houses
- Two travel mugs and gift card from One Wold Cafe
- Package of four at Escape 60
- Gift certificate to Avainti's
- Fitness tracker from Glass America
Make-A-Wish Illinois grants wishes to children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich their lives with hope, strength and joy. Since 1985, Make-A-Wish® Illinois has been granting the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich their lives with hope, strength and joy. The organization has granted more than 12,000 wishes and continues its mission to share the power of a wish® with special children across Illinois. For more information or to find out how you can help call contact us at 309.637.1659 or toll free at 1-800.978.9474 or visit www.wishes.org.
Your gift to the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Illinois is an important part of making wishes comes true for children with life-threatening medical conditions. The Foundation relies on individual, corporate and foundation gifts to support our wish-granting mission.